Halloween is lurking around the corner and this year will look much livelier than the last. We wanted to spare you the arduous task of researching the best haunt(ings) this Halloween. So sit back and feast on the 14 fun Halloween activities in the Bay Area this year:
- California Great America has Fall Daytime admission or Bring-A-Friend tickets for families and Halloween exclusive experiences here. They also have The Great Pumpkin Fest for families.
- Pirates of Emerson is this year’s theme at the Alameda Fairgrounds. Gen admission is 37$. You might want to leave the little ones with grandma.
- For the sports enthusiasts among us, there is the BARC Spooky Cemetery Halloween Run at Quicksilver and Zombie Runner in San Jose.
- Wushu Central’s Monster Hunt in San Jose is for children ages 3 and up who want to practice their monster-hunting skills in a maze.
- A family-friendly Halloween event with a spooky animal-themed scavenger hunt at Oakland zoo‘s Boo at the Zoo.
- Goblin Jamboree celebrates the spooky season at Bay Area Discovery Museum. It’s a week-long celebration with Halloween-themed programs and frightful delights for families.
- No one celebrates this season better than the Winchester Mystery Museum. Attend their All Hallow’s Eve Fest with their The Lost In The House Tour or Jack O’ Lantern Trail.
- San Jose’s History Park’s Halloween Haunt Light Show will delight guests with the sights, sounds, and smells of Halloween. During the Epic Light Show, jack-o-lanterns, skeletons, bats, and more will amuse visitors with their Halloween songs and jokes
- Oakland’s Children’s Fairyland offers a kookier than spooky experience, at their Halloween Jam.
- Cupertino’s Quinlan Community Centre offers a Monster Mash for both children and parents to have a fun time.
- It’s the ultimate Great Pumpkin Hunt at Gamble Garden in Palo Alto. There will be arts and crafts, games and lots of food.
- Santa Cruz’s boardwalk will be buzzing with fun with their Halloween on the Boardwalk event.
- Sunnyvale will celebrate the Halloween season with a costume pet parade in downtown Sunnyvale.
Atria wants to wish you all a happy and safe Halloween!