Selling An Eichler Home
From roofing, flooring, electrical, plumbing to heating, Eichlers are truly unique and they need a unique listing process to match. When we work with Eichler sellers, we start with a tailored listing plan that takes into account the current market environment, seller’s goals and home’s needs.
Every facet of the selling process — from preparation, to presentation and negotiation — is centered around getting you the highest market value for your Eichler home. Our ability to understand the inner workings of an Eichler home makes us an invaluable asset to our clients. And as Silicon Valley’s leading Eichler real estate team, we’re able to leverage our knowledge and reputation to deliver the highest return on investment to our Eichler clients. Eichler homeowners who list with us can expect a successful, stress-free path to closing.
Determining the price of an Eichler home
Eichlers are a niche market and comparing them to local, traditional home sales to determine a listing price just won’t work. Our pricing method takes into consideration the unique features of your specific Eichler home — and especially the features that could add value to the property.
Eichlers have a devoted fan base that may be more interested in a certain floor plan, architect or roof type. By following Eichler demand in your neighborhood and across Silicon Valley, we are able to recommend the most effective listing price for your Eichler home.
What you can expect from us when selling your Eichler home
Our Eichler sellers can take advantage of:
- A customized selling strategy, tailored to your Eichler home’s condition, floor plan, location and more.
- Exclusive online and print advertising to targeted Eichler buyers.
- Unfettered access to our infinite Eichler wisdom, experience and advice.
- Insider information about recent Eichler sales, including number of offers, undisclosed terms and circumstances of sales that won’t show up in the public record.
- Our personal connections within the local Eichler community of agents, buyers, owners and the most-qualified and experienced local Eichler vendors.
What to ask a Realtor when selling an Eichler home
Want to do some competitive research? We encourage it! We’ve specialized in Eichler homes for decades, and we know what it takes to be a true Eichler expert.
Here are questions we recommend you ask potential agents. Remember, experience matters when it comes to buying and selling a unique product, like Eichler homes.
- How many Eichler homes have you sold this year? How many in total, over the course of your career? We’ve sold over 335 Eichler homes.
- What is your sale-to-list price ratio?
- What is your Eichler pricing strategy?
- What will you do to prepare my Eichler home for sale?
- How will you market my Eichler home?
- Where can I read your online reviews?