Buying an Eichler home
Thinking of buying an Eichler home? Congrats!
These unique homes are in high demand for a reason — they’re spectacular! It is estimated that there are over 11,000 Eichler homes across northern California, with approximately 4,200 of them located in pockets of Eichler neighborhoods across Silicon Valley.
Wondering what makes Eichlers so special? Read more about Eichler homes here.
What you need to know about buying an Eichler home
Most Eichler homes are more than 50 years old, and it’s important to have an expert who understands the right questions to ask about heating, plumbing, foundation and more. The Atria Team has specialized in Eichler homes for more than a decade, and we’d be honored to represent you in your purchase of an Eichler home.
Our Eichler clients can take advantage of:
- A customized buying strategy, tailored towards the Eichler home or style you want.
- Access to our pipeline of “coming soon” Eichler listings and off-market opportunities.
- Insider information about recent Eichler sales, including number of offers, undisclosed terms and circumstances of sales that won’t show up in the public record.
- Unfettered access to our infinite Eichler wisdom, experience and advice.
- Our personal connections within the local Eichler community of owners, agents and the most-qualified and experienced local Eichler vendors.
What to ask a Realtor when buying an Eichler home
Want to do some competitive research? We encourage it! We’ve specialized in Eichler homes for decades, and we know what it takes to be a true Eichler expert.
Here are questions we recommend you ask potential agents. Remember, experience matters when it comes to buying and selling a unique product, like Eichler homes.
- How many Eichler homes have you helped clients buy or sell this year? How many in total, over the course of your career? We’ve sold over 335 Eichler homes.
- Do you know about upcoming Eichler listings or off-market opportunities?
- What is your bidding strategy for Eichler homes? As an agent, how do you help clients get an accepted offer without overpaying?
- Will I be working with you directly or someone on your team?
- What is your offer acceptance rate?
- Where can I read your online reviews?