925 Eichler Drive, Mountain View
Listing Price: $2,998,000
Double A-frame Atrium Model Eichler in Bell Meadows Neighborhood
Double A-frame Atrium Model Eichler built in 1972 with swirl cut painted paneling and drywall including open beam ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, globe lights, Skylight, and hardwood flooring with radiant heat throughout. The living/dining combo has a vaulted ceiling, fireplace, and views of the atrium through to the backyard.
The kitchen with granite countertops over wood veneer cabinets and an expansive window over the sink to the side yard has a large island with butcher block countertops, breakfast bar seating, a built-in wine rack, and ample storage. High-end appliances are included. Additional features include sliding door access to both the atrium and side yard, a large Skylight in the center of the kitchen, a walk-in pantry, and an adjacent laundry room.
All bedrooms are bright and the primary bedroom has sliding glass doors access to the backyard, built-in Shoji Screen window covering and an en-suite bathroom with granite countertops over wood veneer cabinetry, dual sinks and updated fixtures, a skylight over the granite soaking jetted tub, a separate room including a walk-in shower with granite surround, glass doors and large window. The fourth bedroom with vaulted ceiling and sliding door access to the atrium is perfect for a home office.
The exterior offers classic Eichler wood siding with a swirl cut pattern, a two-car garage with an automatic opener, epoxy painted flooring, storage cabinets, and an automatic drip and sprinkler system in the front, back, and side. A Japanese Maple tree towers in the front yard while the landscaped open air atrium, with three access points to the house, also has a Japanese Maple tree and fan palms. The backyard opens up to a brick paver patio, Birch trees, a fig tree, and fan palms.
Find yourself close to Benjamin Bubb Elementary, Isaac Graham Newton Middle, and Mountain View High. Walk to downtown Castro Street, shops, restaurants, Farmers Market, and Caltrain. Walk to the public pool, Questa park for tennis courts, YMCA, and hospital as well as to seasonal events in downtown mountain view, farmers market, performing arts center, and Shoreline Park is 3 miles away. Easy commute access on El Camino Real, Highways 237, 85, and 10.
Double A-frame Atrium Model Eichler Home — Built in 1972 by renowned Mid Century Builder Joseph Eichler — Open beam ceilings —Floor-to-ceiling windows — Combination of classic Eichler swirl cut painted paneling and drywall — Globe lights — Cement slab foundation with radiant heated floors — Hardwood floors throughout common areas and bedrooms — Laundry indoors off the kitchen in bonus room — Built-in storage cabinet in entryway with glass shelving open to both living room and kitchen — Living/dining room combination with 12 ft pitched roof with views from atrium through the backyard, fireplace, and beautiful log accent support beam — Upgraded wiring from original Eichler construction with additional second circuit breaker panel in the garage — Upgraded outlets throughout the house — Upgraded circuit breaker outlets in kitchen and bathrooms — Upgraded wiring and ceiling lights throughout the house
Bedrooms: 4 bedrooms
- Primary: Large room with floor-to-ceiling window and sliding door access to the backyard, walk-in closet, en-suite bathroom with separate vanity area, walk-in shower with tile surround
- Second: Double door shoji screen door access with views of the atrium
- Third: Large windows for lots of light
- Fourth: High ceiling with lots of light, sliding door access to atrium
Bathrooms: 2 bathrooms
- Primary: Granite countertops over wood veneer cabinetry with dual sinks and updated fixtures, skylight over granite soaking jetted tub, separate room including a walk-in shower with granite surround and glass doors, large window and toilet
- Hallway: Granite countertops over wood veneer cabinetry with updated fixtures, shower over tub with tile surround, granite flooring, sliding door access to side yard
- Granite countertops over wood veneer cabinets
- Expansive window over sink to the side yard
- Large Island with butcher block countertops, breakfast bar seating, built-in wine rack, and loads of storage
- High-end appliances including built-in Sub-Zero Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Wolf Stove with pot filler, hood and Bosch dishwasher
- Sliding door access to both the atrium and side yard
- Large Skylight in the center of kitchen
- Area for breakfast table or sitting area
- Walk-in pantry
- Adjacent laundry room
- Roof: Five-year-old roof for pitched roof section and flat roof sections.
- Membrane on flat roofs, Shingle on pitched roof. White membrane and insulated sheeting for reduction of heat transmission.
- Classic Eichler wood siding with swirl cut pattern
- Two car garage with automatic opener, epoxy painted flooring, storage cabinets
- Automatic drip and sprinkler system front, back and side.
- Front yard: Japanese Maple tree
- Atrium: Landscaped open-air atrium with three access points to the house, established Japanese Maple tree and fan palms
- Backyard: brick paver patio, Birch trees, fig tree, fan palms
- Benjamin Bubb Elementary
- Isaac Graham Newton Middle
- Mountain View High
- A few blocks walking to downtown Castro Street for restaurants, library, pool, train. Access to city, shoreline bike, and hiking trails. Stevens Creek trail, Rancho San Antonio, Palo Alto
- Walk to the public pool, Questa park for tennis courts, YMCA, and hospital
- Walk to seasonal events in downtown mountain view, farmers market, performing arts center, Shoreline Park is 3 miles away
- Easy commute access on El Camino Real, Highways 237, 85 and 101