915 S Tantau Ave, Cupertino
List Price: $1,998,000
About 915 S Tantau Ave, Cupertino
This courtyard model Eichler has all the trimmings from open beam ceilings, floor to ceiling windows, vinyl plank flooring throughout, wood-burning fireplace, double pane windows, Arcadia sliding doors and a concrete foundation with Radiant heated floors. The interior and exterior are freshly painted with new doors and closet doors.
The main bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with new ceramic countertop over Kerf wood cabinetry and a newly updated walk-in shower with tile surround. The hall bathroom has a pedestal sink, shower over tub with tile surround. The airy kitchen/family room combo has Corian countertops over wood cabinetry, black JennAir electric oven with glass cooktop, Stainless Steel French door refrigerator, Stainless Steel dishwasher, sliding glass doors to front courtyard and a skylight.
Attached is a 2 car garage with sliding doors and entry from the courtyard. The property boasts fruit trees as well as a drought-tolerant courtyard with a concrete patio, artificial grass area, and gardens with native plants. The backyard has a cement patio area and raised planter beds with many vegetables and herbs. The home is close to top Cupertino schools including, Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary, Warren E. Hyde Middle and Cupertino High (*buyer to verify). It’s located in a well-established neighborhood and is within walking distance to schools, Cupertino Main Street and Creekside Park. It’s also an easy commute to Apple and close to highway 280 and Lawrence Expressway.
Built in 1960 by Joseph Eichler — Courtyard Model Eichler — Open beam ceilings — Floor to ceiling windows — Wood burning fireplace — Vinyl plank flooring — Double pane windows and Arcadia sliding doors — Concrete foundation with Radiant heated floors — Freshly painted interior and exterior — New doors and closet doors — Laundry located in the hallway with storage cabinets
- 4 bedrooms
- Primary: ensuite bath, new doors and closet doors
- Second, third and fourth: new doors and closet doors
- 2 Bathrooms
- Primary: Ceramic countertop over Kerf wood cabinetry, newly updated walk in shower with tile surround
- Hall: Pedestal sink, shower over tub with tile surround
- Kitchen / Family room combo
- Corian countertops over wood cabinets
- Black JennAir electric oven with glass cooktop, Samsung Stainless Steel French door refrigerator, Bosch Stainless Steel dishwasher
- Sliding glass doors to front courtyard
- Foam roof
- Attached 2 car garage with sliding doors and entry from courtyard
- Updated wood siding, painted in 2021
- Fruit trees including apple, orange, kumquat, lemon and lime
- Drought tolerant courtyard with concrete patio, artificial grass area and gardens with native plants
- Backyard has cement patio area and raised planter beds with many vegetables and herbs
- Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary
- Warren E. Hyde Middle
- Cupertino High
- Well established neighborhood
- Walking distance to schools, and Cupertino Main Street
- Nearby to Creekside Park
- Easy commute to Apple and other tech companies, close to highway 280 and Lawrence Expressway major tech companies.