850 Revere Drive, Sunnyvale
Sold for: $3,060,000
About 850 Revere Drive, Sunnyvale
Beautifully updated Brown and Kaufman ranch style home located in an ideal Sunnyvale neighborhood. Walk into the formal tiled entry to the bright living room with masonry fireplace and wood floors.
Around the corner you will find the updated large kitchen/family room with an adjacent dining area. Granite countertops over custom wood cabinetry with an abundance of storage, stainless steel appliances and subway tile backsplash. The large primary bedroom features an ensuite bath, sliding door access to the backyard and huge walk-in closet with Elfa shelving system. Hardwood floors throughout common areas and carpeted bedrooms. The spacious backyard has a large patio with gazebo, lawn, mature landscaping including fruit and flowering trees, perfect for relaxing and entertaining.
Walk to nearby DeAnza and Mango Parks, Starbucks, Zanotto’s Market and a short drive to downtown Sunnyvale and El Camino Real shops and restaurants. Desirable schools, Cherry Chase Elementary and Homestead High School.
Built in 1957 by Brown and Kauffman — Wood floors in common areas, carpet in bedrooms — Formal entryway with tile floors — Double pane windows — Masonry fireplace with gas insert in living room — Kitchen / Family room combo — 200 Amp panel, sub panel for master bedroom/bathroom, most outlets are grounded, and higher power density in front rooms for office use — Washer/dryer in garage — All doors, including shed are keyed the same
- 4 bedrooms
- Primary: Large walk in closet with Elfa closet systems and storage space, ceiling fan, carpet, sliding door access to backyard, updated en suite bathroom
- Second: carpet over hardwood floors, ceiling fan, built in storage shelves
- Third: carpet over hardwood floors, ceiling fan, large windows
- Fourth: carpet over hardwood floors
- 2 Bathrooms
- Primary: Granite countertop over wood cabinetry with mosaic tile accent wall, curbless walk in shower with tile surround, bay window and tile floors
- Hall: Granite countertop over wood cabinetry shower over tub with tile surround, bay window and tile floors
- Granite countertops over painted wood custom cabinetry
- Island with trash can drawers (with auto open when bumped), pendant lights and lots of storage
- Built in water filtration system at sink
- Stainless steel appliances: gas KitchenAid cooktop with hood, electric KitchenAid Oven and Microwave, Sharp “drawer” microwave, Fisher Paykel Dual dishwashers and GE refrigerator.
- Composition shingle roof
- Attached 2 car garage, automatic opener is HomeKit compatible
- Backyard has a large grass area, wood gazebo over concrete patio, two types of hibiscus flowers and nandina along the fence
- Front yard has grass area, an Oak street tree, as well as Walnut and Armstrong trees
- Lemon, Bottle brush and unknown trees in the side yard
- Private side yard area (mid-day shade) with vines/Bamboo and custom storage shed
- Automatic sprinkler and drip system
- Cherry Chase Elementary
- Sunnyvale Middle
- Homestead High
- Walk to nearby DeAnza and Mango Parks, Starbucks, Zanotto’s Market and a short drive to downtown Sunnyvale and El Camino Real shops and restaurants.
- Easy access to commute on highways 101 and 280
- 4th of July annual block party (Revere Dr + Pecan Ct).