2967 Kearney Ave, Santa Clara
Listing Price: $1,098,000
Centrally Located Home with Great Potential
This home offers immense potential with spacious rooms, a large backyard for gatherings with family and friends, and is ideally located between major Silicon Valley companies and social landmarks. Enter the home through the living room that branches off to the kitchen and bedrooms. The galley kitchen has laminate countertops over painted wood cabinets, an electric cooktop, a built-in electric oven, and access to both the patio and the attached garage.
Just past the hall bath with a shower over tub with tile surround and single vanity, you’ll pass the hall storage closet and the 3 bedrooms, all with overhead lighting and wood floors. The main ensuite bath has a shower over the tub with tile surround, a pedestal sink, and direct patio access.
The exterior of the home has a composition shingle roof and two-car finished garage, a grassy front yard offering beautiful mature trees, and a large backyard with a wooden patio, storage shed, and loads of potential to create a cozy area for relaxing. The location of this home cannot be beaten, you’re within walking distance to Bracher Elementary, Juan Cabrillo Middle, and Adrian Wilcox High, a 4 min-drive to Lawrence Caltrain station, Costco, and Whole Foods, and a 9 min-drive to Levi Stadium and Great America. You also have easy access to Central Expwy, Lawrence Expwy, San Tomas Expwy, El Camino Real, 101 & 82, which is a fast commute to major big Tech companies including Apple, Google, NVIDIA, Intel, Oracle, and Cisco. You are also only 10 minutes from San Jose International Airport.
Dining area off kitchen with ceiling fan — Hall closet for storage — Wall heater — Dining area — Living room with new carpet, fireplace, and overhead lighting — Washer dryer hookups on covered patio
Bedrooms: 3 bedrooms
- All with overhead lighting and wood floors
Bathrooms: 2 bathrooms
- Main: Ensuite bath with shower over tub and tile surround, pedestal sink, patio access
- Hall: Shower over tub with tile surround, single vanity
- Galley Kitchen
- Laminate countertop over painted wood cabinets
- Electric Cooktop
- Built-in electric oven
- Patio access
- Composition shingle roof
- Attached 2-car finished garage
- Grass front yard with mature trees
- Large backyard with wooden patio, storage shed with loads of designing potential
- Bracher Elementary
- Juan Cabrillo Middle
- Adrian Wilcox High
*Buyer to verify
- Conveniently located in the prime location in Santa Clara, close to Sunnyvale, Cupertino, and Mountain view. Walking distance to nearby schools, 4mins drive to Lawrence Caltrain station, Costco, and Wholefoods, 9 mins drive to Levi Stadium and Great America.
- Easy access to Central Expwy, Lawrence Expwy, San Tomas Expwy, El Camino Real, 101 & 82.
- 10 minutes from San Jose International Airport
- Near major big Tech companies including Apple, Google, NVIDIA, Intel, Oracle, and Cisco.