2468 Briarwood Drive, San Jose
Listing Price: $1,888,000
Sat & Sun (19 & 20 Feb) from 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM
STUNNING COURTYARD EICHLER IN COVETED FAIRGLEN NEIGHBORHOOD
This Courtyard model Eichler is truly a delight with its Mahogany paneling, open floor plan, brick fireplace with insert, open beam ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, globe lighting, and Vinyl tile throughout.
The kitchen/family room combo with French door access to the courtyard has Caesarstone countertops over custom Ikea cabinets with Bamboo faces, a breakfast bar seating, skylight, high-end stainless steel appliances, and overhead globe and track lighting. Step into the spacious primary bedroom wrapped in Mahogany paneling and ensuite bathroom with custom mahogany floating vanity and shelf with quartz countertop, new faucet, and light fixture.
The bathroom also has a custom-designed walk-in shower with tile surround and flooring, a new window, plumbing and fixtures, and a skylight. The bedroom has sliding door access to the backyard with a free-standing Eichler-like outbuilding perfect for office/extra room with large safe, concrete slab foundation and foam roof.
The front yard has drought-tolerant landscaping and an automatic “smart” sprinkler system. The private courtyard is great for entertaining with a concrete patio, pergola, and landscaped garden beds, while the backyard has a concrete patio with grass area, bamboo, bird of paradise, and mature landscaping. The home is located in the charming Fairglen Eichler neighborhood and is known for its neighborhood gatherings, including an annual block party and Eichler home tour. It’s also close to Booksin Elementary, Willow Glen Middle, and Willow Glen High. It’s a short bike ride to Kirk Park, Wallenberg Park, and Community Garden and just minutes to downtown Lincoln Avenue.
Courtyard Eichler built in 1959 by Joseph Eichler — Open beam ceilings — Floor-to-ceiling windows — Globe lights — Skylights — Brick fireplace with insert in living room — Mahogany panel walls through common areas and primary bedroom — Concrete slab foundation with radiant heated floors — Kitchen/Family room combination — Living / Dining room combination — Vinyl tile flooring — Upgraded electrical panel — Free standing Eichler-like outbuilding perfect for office/extra room with large safe, concrete slab foundation and foam roof — Bedrooms and bathrooms freshly painted (excluding primary bedroom walls)
- 4 bedrooms
- Primary: Sliding door access to backyard, en suite bathroom, large closet with original Eichler doors
- Second: painted sheetrock walls, double pane windows, glass closet doors
- Third: painted sheetrock walls, double pane windows, glass closet doors, wall A/C unit
- Fourth: painted sheetrock walls, double pane windows, built in cabinetry in closet area, wall A/C unit
- 2 Bathrooms
- Primary: separate remodeled vanity area with custom mahogany floating vanity and shelf with quartz countertop, new faucet and light fixture. Custom designed walk-in shower with tile surround and flooring, new window, plumbing and fixtures. Skylight
- Hall: freshly remodeled with new tub and gray subway tile surround, new window, new modern vanity
- Kitchen / Family room combo
- Updated Kitchen with Caesarstone countertops over custom Ikea cabinets with Bamboo faces
- Breakfast bar seating
- High end stainless steel appliances including: Miele dishwasher, Blue Star gas stove/oven, LG french door refrigerator with ice maker, Kinetico RO water filter
- French door access to courtyard
- Overhead globe and track lighting
- Foam Roof
- Newly painted exterior, siding has been replaced matching original
- Automatic “smart” sprinkler system with drop area in patio
- Front yard has drought tolerant landscaping
- Courtyard is private and great for entertaining with a concrete patio, pergola and landscaped garden beds
- Backyard has concrete patio with grass area, bamboo, bird of paradise, and mature landscaping
- Booksin Elementary
- Willow Glen Middle
- Willow Glen High
- Charming Fairglen Eichler neighborhood is known for its neighborhood gatherings, including an annual block party and Eichler home tour.
- Bike to Kirk Park, Wallenberg Park and Community Garden.
- Annual 4th of July Royal Ann Court Block Party
- Just minutes to downtown Lincoln Avenue shops and restaurants, weekly Willow Glen Farmers Market, Zannotto’s Market, Starbucks, as well as downtown Campbell and Pruneyard Shopping Center.
- Convenient commute access to freeways 280, 85, 17 and 87
- St. Christopher’s annual summer festival in June adjacent to neighborhood