2425 Fairoak Ct, San Jose
Listing Price: $2,298,000
Carport Eichler on Cul de Sac in Fairglen Neighborhood
Enter this Carport open-air Atrium model Eichler through the bright atrium into the living room with an original brick wood-burning fireplace overlooking the backyard. There are open beam ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, as well as original Mahogany paneling, double pane windows, and polished concrete flooring throughout the home.
The open concept kitchen has quartz countertops with waterfall sides, black Ikea cabinets, and a white subway tile backsplash and high-end Stainless steel appliances including a Viking Professional oven with 4 gas burners, Zephyr Hood, Monogram Fridge, and Bosch Dishwasher. The kitchen has track and globe lighting, a mini-split AC, and a large island with seating for two, two pop-up electrical outlets, and a built-in Marvel wine fridge perfect for entertaining.
The primary bedroom has track lighting, a walk-in closet, an ensuite bathroom, and sliding glass door access to the backyard. The primary ensuite bathroom has tile flooring, a separate vanity area with a tile countertop over an original Eichler vanity and a skylight, a walk-in shower with tile surround, and an oversized shower head. The second bedroom is filled with light due to the celestial window, track lighting, and a sliding glass door to the atrium. The third bedroom offers original Eichler sliding closet doors with grasscloth and the fourth bedroom has a large window overlooking the side yard. The hall bathroom has a large porcelain sink over a custom walnut vanity by North Coast Modern, a Hansgrohe faucet, hand-painted Starburst Fireclay floor tiles, and a shower over tub with original white tiles surround, and an exterior door leading to the side yard.
The home has a foam roof with beautifully updated wood siding, a 1-car carport as well as an attached finished 1-car garage with painted concrete flooring and built-in storage which could be great as a home gym. The landscaping offers lighting and an automatic irrigation system in both front and back yards. The backyard is fenced with a grass area, two concrete patios, fruit trees, lavender, and palm trees as well as a raised garden along the back with bamboo and cacti.
Located on a quiet cul de sac in the charming Fairglen Eichler neighborhood, which is known for its neighborhood gatherings, including an annual block party and Eichler home tour, and is within the attendance boundary of Booksin Elementary, Willow Glen Middle, and High. Bike to Kirk Park, Wallenberg Park, and Community Garden and you are only minutes to downtown Willow Glen with shops and restaurants, the weekly Farmers Market, Whole Foods, Starbucks, as well as downtown Campbell and Pruneyard Shopping Center.
Carport Atrium Model built in 1960 by renowned mid-century builder, Joseph Eichler — Open-air atrium — Open beam ceilings — Globe lighting — Skylights — Floor-to-ceiling windows — Double pane windows throughout — Original Mahogany paneling throughout — Polished concrete foundation with radiant heated floors— Original brick wood-burning fireplace in living room — Mini-split AC unit in kitchen — Laundry in hallway with custom removable wood cover — Track lighting
Bedrooms: 4 bedrooms
- Primary: track lighting, walk-in closet, ensuite bathroom, sliding glass door access to backyard
- Second: track lighting, celestial window, sliding glass door to atrium
- Third: original Eichler sliding closet doors with grasscloth, large window to side yard
- Fourth: track lighting, large window to side yard
Bathrooms: 2 bathrooms
- Primary: tile flooring, separate vanity area with original Eichler vanity with tile countertop and skylight, walk-in shower with tile surround and oversized shower head
- Hall: large porcelain sink over custom walnut vanity by North Coast Modern, Hansgrohe faucet, hand-painted Starburst Fireclay floor tiles, shower over tub with original white tile surround, exterior door leading to the side yard
- Open concept kitchen
- Quartz countertops with waterfall sides.
- Black Ikea cabinets and white subway tile backsplash
- High-end Stainless steel appliances including Viking Professional oven with 4 gas burners, Zephyr Hood, Monogram Fridge, Bosch Dishwasher and built-in Marvel wine fridge
- Overhead Track lighting and globe lights
- Large island with 2 pop up electrical outlets, seating for two and built-in wine fridge
- Foam roof (2013)
- Wood siding – back of house siding was replaced in 2021
- Attached finished 1-car garage with painted concrete flooring and built-in storage, great as a home gym
- 1-car carport
- Automatic irrigation system in both front and back yards
- Lighting in both front and back yards
- Fenced backyard with grass area, two concrete patios, raised garden along back with bamboo and cacti
- Fruit trees, lavender and palm trees
- Booksin Elementary
- Willow Glen Middle
- Willow Glen High
*Buyer to verify
- Located on a quiet cul de sac in charming Fairglen Eichler neighborhood is known for its neighborhood gatherings, including an annual block party and Eichler home tour
- Bike to Kirk Park, Wallenberg Park and Community Garden
- Just minutes to downtown Lincoln Avenue shops and restaurants, weekly Willow Glen Farmers Market, Whole Foods, Starbucks, as well as downtown Campbell and Pruneyard Shopping Center
- Convenient commute access to freeways 280, 85, 17 and 87