1116 Royal Ann Ct, Sunnyvale
Listing Price: $2,298,000
About 1116 Royal Ann Ct, Sunnyvale
This beautifully maintained Courtyard Eichler is nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac in Sunnyvale. The home features iconic Eichler elements like concrete slab foundation with radiant heated floors, open beam ceilings, skylights, globe lights and floor-to-ceiling windows.
The entryway sports a concrete walkway with garden beds on either side including a Japanese maple tree, hibiscus, and gardenia plants. The updated kitchen with beautiful blue cabinetry has stainless steel appliances including a Bosch Dishwasher, JennAir with a glass electric cooktop and oven, and an original Eichler rotisserie brick oven. Additionally, the Kitchen/Family room combo layout is thoughtfully planned and includes sliding door access to the front courtyard, ideal for entertaining.
The large primary bedroom features a floor-to-ceiling window with sliding door access to the backyard, a walk-in closet, en suite bathroom with a separate vanity area, a walk-in shower, and a skylight. The second bedroom offers sliding door access to the backyard and the bright third bedroom has a skylight and window opening up to the courtyard and the fourth bedroom is conveniently located right off the hall bath.
Attached 2-car garage w/ sliding door access. The backyard features an original tongue-in-groove garden wall, retro-chic decorative tree round and pebble walkways, and a wood siding exterior. Very short walk to Fairbrae Swim and Racquet Club and a short trip to Las Palmas Park, Cumberland Elementary, Sunnyvale Middle & Fremont High.
Courtyard Eichler built in 1959 by Joseph Eichler — Entry window accent piece — Concrete slab foundation with radiant heated floors — Open beam ceilings — Floor-to-ceiling windows — Globe lights — Skylights — Bypass closet doors throughout the house with original Eichler Lauan paneling — New Laars energy efficient 160,000 BTU boiler installed for radiant heat in 2006 — Sheetrock throughout house — Kitchen/Family room combo layout — Laundry area in halfway with skylight — Cinder Block and brick fireplace in the living room and adjoining ‘BBQ’ fireplace in the family room — Wilsonart laminate over wood — Original single-pane windows and sliding glass doors — Updated wiring and grounded outlets — Panel upgrade – Semi-flush 200 Amp panel, breakers — conduit Grounding system, including some GFCI outlets
- 4 bedrooms
- Primary: large room with floor to ceiling window with sliding door access to the backyard, walk in closet, en suite bathroom with separate vanity area, walk in shower with tile surround
- Second: sliding door access to backyard
- Third: light and bright with skylight and window opening up to courtyard
- Fourth: conveniently located right off hall bath
- 2 Bathrooms
- Primary: Tarkett Vinyl sheet flooring, separate vanity area with skylight, walk in shower with Swanstone surround
- Hall: Tarkett Vinyl sheet flooring, shower over tub with Swanstone surround, exterior door to access side yard
- Kitchen / Family room combo
- Sliding door access to front courtyard
- Updated Kitchen with Corian countertops over beautiful blue cabinetry (IKEA – AKURUM kitchen cabinets w/LINJAR blue doors)
- Cabinet layout is super functional (great layout design), large soft close drawers for pots/pans etc.; space saving under cabinet countertop lighting; large lower corner cabinet with wire lazy susan for easy access
- Large island with breakfast bar seating
- Eichler original ‘BBQ’ rotisserie in fireplace/chimney
- Stainless steel appliances including Bosch Dishwasher and built in JennAir oven, black JennAir glass electric cooktop
- Tar and Gravel Roof
- Original wood siding exterior
- Attached 2-car garage w/ sliding door access
- Front Yard beautifully landscaped with drought tolerant plants
- Completely private fenced courtyard and backyard
- Front entry has a concrete walkway with garden beds on either side including Japanese maple tree, hibiscus and gardenia plants
- Front courtyard has Original Eichler wood tongue in groove patio privacy screen, a concrete patio area with shade from Chinese Elm tree, ornamental pomegranate, Jade and succulents
- Backyard includes automatic sprinklers for back lawn, drip for planters along back of house
- Mature landscaping with flowering quince, lemon, lime, Santa Rosa plum, pine, Starpine, Chinese bamboo, Mock orange, Mature Camellias, azalea, hibiscus, gardenia, Jade plants, ornamental pomegranate, flowering Quince, salvia, drought tolerant African iris, bottlebrush, tea rose, ginger, oleander, alstroemeria, mint
- Cumberland Elementary
- Sunnyvale Middle
- Fremont High schools
- Located on a quiet Cul-de-Sac
- Less than 1 minute walk to Fairbrae Swim and Racquet Club.
- Annual 4th of July Royal Ann Court Block Party
- Nearby: schools, shopping, churches, Community Center, Civic Center, medical and dental offices, public library, Las Palmas and other parks
- Convenient access to 280 and 85 FWY, with short commute to major employers such as Apple, Google, LinkedIn, Yahoo, Amazon, Microsoft, and many more